Monday, August 20, 2007

Since moving away from New York after graduate school I have often visited to frequent my old turf, catch whatever glitter and glam may be displayed in Chelsea, admire the master works in museum collections, and go home broke again. During my most recent trip I spent much of my time in the Met and the MoMA.
I fell in love with Stella's sculptures on the roof of the Met. I also stumbled across this wonderful book, High Times, Hard times, New York Painting, 1967-1975. I highly recommend it if you are a painter.
MoMA:


Stella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, this is Sarah. I tried to find your email address on here but no luck. Mine is sarahcopeland@gmail.com. Send me a message so I have your address!

Nice blog, btw, and I really really really love your work. Perhaps I should consider trading that Lacoste watch for a pic.....